So after three months off the road the old girl is finally ready to roll, well when I say roll I actually mean scrape.
After waiting a while for bespoke coilovers they did finally arrive not too long after the estimated delivery date. To say I was like a kid at christmas was an understatement. Unfortunately due to a mix up at the engineering company the wrong top mounts were sent, so after a quick call and a few days later I got everything sorted and all fitted to the car. Whilst I was anxiously waiting I got tyres mounted to the wheels, with abit of guess work and some help from fellow club members, we finally got the right tyre sizes all round to allow for a serious height reduction. Out came the spanners, tape measure, hammers and arch roller to try and make everything come together without too much drama. Here’s how it stands at the moment, the vision of a few friends coming together slowly.
More updates to follow